Currently no jobs are available
Archived jobs ↓
Positions advertisement for joint lab titled ‘Haptics, Human-Robotics, and Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) lab’ established as part of the Higher Education Commission National Center of Robotics and Automation (NCRA)
The Institute of Information and Communication Technologies (IICT), Mehran University of Engineering and Technology invites applications for One (01) Research Associates, two (02) Research Assistants, One (01) Ph.D., and Two (02) Masters scholars to work on a major Higher Education Commission (HEC) National Center of Robotics and Automation (NCRA) funded lab titled ‘Haptics, Human-Robotics and Condition Monitoring Lab’ focused on design, development, and implementation of condition monitoring systems for infrastructure especially Railway/Road.
This is a multidisciplinary project that involves collaboration between various departments of the Mehran UET and other national/international institutes. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn from a team of leading Pakistani researchers in Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) approaches for infrastructure and to work closely with our research partners from academia and industry.
Ph.D./MS candidates will work on CMS algorithm development, simulation, and hardware synthesis for different aspects of railway/Road CMS. They will need to collect data quantitatively and qualitatively of specific parameters of the infrastructure components for example – railway rolling stock, track, and suspension that will be tested in the laboratory as part of the experimental setup. Successful experimental setup will be followed by real-time testing and developing relevant technology.
Candidates with prior research experience in this domain will be given priority. Details for all the positions’ eligibility and stipend are given below.
How to apply?
- Application form along with CV, scan copies of testimonials, and fees Challan of PKR: 500/- may be submitted online as per instruction given at the website within fifteen days of this advertisement.
- Attested copies of degree (s)/certificate + CNIC + experience certificate (if any) + photograph must be attached
- Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the job conditions and requirements will be called for test/interview and final selection will be decided by the expert panel based on the candidate’s performance in the test/interview.
- This advertisement may be canceled at any stage at the discretion of the Principal Investigator and lab team.
How to deposit fees?
Fees of PKR: 500/- can be paid through challan/pay-order/demand draft in favor of “MUET Recurring Account No. 00720007023903, HBL MUET Branch Jamshoro.
Should you require any further assistance then feel free to drop an email at [email protected]