- Shah, A., Chowdhry, B.S., Memon, T.D., Uqaili, M.A. (2020). Development of IOT Based Smart Instrumentation for the Real Time Structural Health Monitoring. Springer International Journal of Wireless Personal Communication. DOI: 10.1007/s11277-020-07311-4) (In press, IF=0.92)
- Shah, A., Chowdhry, B.S., Memon, T.D., Hussain, I., Andrew ware, J. (2020). Real Time Identification of Railway Track Surface Faults using Canny Edge Detector and 2D Discrete Wavelet Transform. Annals Of Emerging Technologies in Computing, pp. 53-60, Vol. 4, No. 2, 1st April 2020, DOI: 10.33166/AETiC.2020.02.005
- Pathan, A., Memon, T.D. (2020). Sigma Delta Modulation, an appropriate approach towards complex DSP systems design for mobile communications. In Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing. (In press) (IF= 1.92)
- Pathan, A., & Memon, T. D. (2019). Sigma-Delta Modulation Based Adaptive Channel Equalizer Based on Wiener–Hopf Equations. Wireless Personal Communications, 1-13. (IF= 0.922)
- Uzair Qureshi, Sheeraz Memon, Tayab Din Memon, Imtiaz Hussain Kalwar, Bhawani Shankar Chowdhry (2019, November). Comparative Analysis of Data Processing Algorithms for finding Defects in Thermograms. In 2019 National Conference in Emerging Trends and Computing (Paper ID: 24).
- Moiz, M. S., Shamim, S., Abdullah, M., Khan, H., Hussain, I., Iftikhar, A. B., & Memon, T. D. (2019, October). Health Monitoring of Three-Phase Induction Motor Using Current and Vibration Signature Analysis. In 2019 International Conference on Robotics and Automation in Industry (ICRAI) (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
- Memon, T. D., Pathan, A., & Beckett, P. (2018, December). FPGA Based Implementation and Area Performance Analysis of Sigma-Delta Modulated Steepest Algorithm for Channel Equalization. In 2018 12th International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ICSPCS) Cairns, Australia. IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/ICSPCS.2018.8631710
- Bhawani Shankar Chowdhry, Ali Akbar Shah, Muhammad Uqalili, Javier Poncela Gonzalez, “Design of Low-Cost Smart Catś Eye Reflector Device for Damage Identification of a Bridge,” 2018 Global Wireless Summit (GWS 2018, Thailand) , IEEE Xplore DOI: 10.1109/GWS.2018.8686508